This is a write-up on the Fastest Fix on Open Bug Bounty (OBB) Platform. The security team was extremely prompt in responding and fixing the bug.
I don’t usually write articles related to the bugs that I have reported to organisations through responsible disclosure, however, I have gotten explicit permission from Kevag Telekom GmbH to write a blog post about this report.
Fastest Fix Achievement Badge
To achieve “Fastest Fix” on Open Bug Bounty, it is compulsory to complete all the following within 24 hours:
- Reporting a bug through the Open Bug Bounty platform (link)
- Contacting the affected organisation (via Twitter, Email, Contact form, etc.)
- Providing a Proof of Concept (POC) to demonstrate the vulnerability
- Getting the organisation to fix the vulnerability and deploy it to the production environment
- Conducting a regression test to verify that the vulnerability has been fixed
- Triggering Open Bug Bounty platform to verify the fix and update its tracking status
After successfully completing the above steps within 24 hours, the following simple badge has been earned: